Osprey Marina - Offering Dry Rack Spaces and Wet Slips
Osprey Marina is at mile marker 373 on the Intracoastal Waterway in Myrtle Beach. Osprey Marina is the ideal spot to begin and end your boating adventures! Our marina offers a protected harbor 150 yards off the waterway accessible by a private deep water channel with a draft of 9 ft MLW. We operate 90 percent capacity year-round with a professional staff and customer service that keeps people coming back again and again.
- Fuel: Gas - $3.289 per gallon (contains no ethanol), Diesel - $2.879 per gallon
- Draft: 9 foot MLW at dockside
- 128 Wet slips, equipped with 30 and 50 amp power and water.
- Dry storage for vessels up to 30 feet. 20,000 lb lift capacity
- 102 Indoor Dry slips
- 39 Outdoor Dry racks
- Fuel dock can handle up to a 90 ft boat
- Amenities include clean showers, secure restrooms, laundry, beer & wine sales, marine supplies, free local calls, internet connection
- Free pumpout available
- Accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover
About Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach is home to beautiful beaches, outdoor attractions and offers a high quality of life in the South Carolina sunshine. Paddle along the Intracoastal Waterway, hike or bike various park trails or visit various attractions.
Myrtle Beach offers an abundance of specialty shops, outdoor dining, weekly events and live music.